Monday, October 3, 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge #1

Hello, I know my posts have been few and far between, but I still do get on my blog just to look around and see all the beautiful cards and projects being made from all of you.  I have been doing some other things these days other than cards but I do still love making cards on occasion.  Krista from Saturated Canary is a MasterMind and her digi images are to die for.  You must go look at her Etsy shop.  She now has a Challenge Blog and I thought I would enter the first challenge.  Thanks for looking, have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, your colouring is stunning, love your image, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it love it love it!! her cheeks look so perfect! thanks for entering the challenge! love that blue lacy fabric, too!!

    hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhhh, I just love these cute girlies. A beautiful card Gabbi, hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.....thanks so much for taking part in our very first challenge!

    Loving the pic of the dove!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete