Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Adventure

So for the last few years, some of my friends, about 5 families take a summer trip together every year with all the kids.  We always go to the same place in Concan Texas.  There is a little store there that we love and get lots of inspiration from.  They sell these crosses that are just beautiful.  Crosses are a very popular home decor item here in texas.  Anyway, for the past few years we have said we would love to try making some of our own.  Well this was the year.  We have been making crosses for about a month or so now and we have our first trade day show next weekend to try and sell them.  I am posting a few pics so you can see what they are like.  Next week I will tell you all how I did at the show.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment