Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Practice, Practice

Hello, Hoping this finds all of you well. As you know I have been practicing in my art journal. I think I have made over 100 faces so far, lol. I should have joined the 29 faces in february challenge. Next time, I am so getting in on that one. Today I have my Art Journal Cover to show you. Im pretty proud of it. I love how it turned out. I really wasnt expecting to go that dark with it, but I added a few bright colors to it in hopes that would help. In another book I have started, I drew a few faces on the pages and added some beautiful quotes to it. Hope you like them. Thanks for checking them out. Have a great week. Hugs Gabbi

3 comments:

  1. 100 faces!!? Yes, you should've joined the 29 faces challenge. Maybe you still can ... Lovely pages, and that cover is awesome. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC faces Gabbi ♥

    Off to see more of your gorgeous artwork, thanks for dropping by my blog & for your kind wishes, hugs Gez

    ReplyDelete