Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Got Washi? ......Yes I do

Hello, Happy Wednesday fellow bloggers. I hope you are all enjoying the week so far. School is almost about to begin here in Texas. Its bittersweet. My daughter has gone back to college and my son starts monday. So what have I done this week? Yes, I created a card for Saturated Canaries Challenge #24. A photo Inspired Challenge, which you can find here on Kristas Blog: Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to check out my card. Hugs to you all Gabbi

3 comments:

  1. Love the image and great colouring Gabbi.Love the layers, fabulous design.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Gabbi! I just colored this adorable girl but haven't made the card for her yet. Thanks for playing along with us at Saturated Canary.

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very pretty smash page. Also I love the Saturated Canary image, adorable.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete