Sunday, June 24, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #20

Hello, I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weekend. I have a card to post today for Saturated Canary's Challenge #20 Red, White and Blue. I used one of Kristas Images Called "Im Sweating You" and I just placed a little flower over the bead of sweat on her head and just made her look a little different. either way, I just love the image and its very versatile. My card is sweet and simple. Hope you like it. Thanks for looking! Hugs, Gabbi

2 comments:

  1. oh gabbi this is fabulous hun, I love the layout too.
    thank you for playing along with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabbi! This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the fun flower you added to her hair! You always color the eyes and the lips so beautifully! I just love your work!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete