Friday, March 30, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #14 "Thinking of You"

Hello, Tonight Im posting my entry for Saturated Canary's Challenge #14, which is "Thinking Of You".
Instead of a card, I have created a little canvas picture for my niece for her Birthday coming up in May.  I used Kristas Free Image Called "Boobie love" which you can get here   All I did was use some White Out on her t-shirt and put a little sticker there.  I also used one of Kristas techniques using denim and  the copic blender to make her shirt and jeans look authentic.  I think my niece will love her.  On the Canvas I used some molding paste to form the texture and then sprayed it with shimmerz.  Anyhow, I hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting.
Gabbi

2 comments:

  1. lovely sweetie! love her jeans!!!:):)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work Gabbi well done I love this Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete