Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturated Canary Challenge #2 Stitching

Hello, I am posting my entry for Saturated Canary Challenge #2.  You had to incorporate stitching on your card or project, whether it be real or faux.  I machine stitched a straight stitch around the outer edge and a zig zag stitch on the inside one.  This image is my favorite from kristas shop.   It is called hand me downs and she is just too too cute.  I love her.  You need to go check out her shop.  You cant just pick one.  Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is so great love the colours, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenge this week hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too adorable - i love how you colored her stockings! thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is really cute, great card, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete