Friday, July 22, 2011

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 41 DT Card "Summer"

Hello everyone, today I would like to share with you an adorable card made for The Fussy and Fancy challenge this week "Summer" I have stamped an image from belles and whistles and used only the fairy part of the stamp instead of the fairy and dragonfly. I also used the little mushroom house from "make it crafty" I hope you agree this little scene looks just like a nice summer day. Thanks for taking a peek. Hope you will join in the challenge and enter your cards for summer. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous coloring and such pretty details. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabbi this is just beautiful..what a fabulous scene, so very pretty. I love the images and gorgeous colouring.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete