Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Curtains Made

Ok so I have decided to go with a dandelion theme in my craft room. I thought it would be whimsical and inspiring. I ordered fabric by the yard off of amazon at this link here Then I made just simple rod pocket panels. I love how they turned out and my husband hung them for me last night.

I also purchased this rug from Target. It wasnt images of Dandelions but it resembled them and I liked how it looked in the room, so there it is.
The little sewing station in the back was a piece we bought from Ikea. It was supposed to be a four cube book shelf but we didnt use the middle and bottom pieces and just created a little table. It is perfect for what I needed it for.
Stay tuned for more pics in the next coming days.

3 comments:

  1. Love the wall color with all the black and white accents in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you juanita i love how its turning out. I cant wait to get busy. Wont be long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love the color scheme you've chosen!...it really makes the black pop!!...and all those drawers! you are a lucky girl:)!!

    and love how you've framed and hung the artwork!...i'm glad you like it!...now, i better get back to the tv. yanks are actually winning second game in a row right now-- pretty amazing after a bad slump!!...

    have a great night girly!:) xo

    ReplyDelete