Friday, December 31, 2010

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge 27--Happy First Birthday Celebration Challenge!

Happy New Year to all the Bloggers. I wanted to share my news of being asked to be on the Fussy and Fancy Design Team. I am thrilled to be a part of this group and honored to work with such talented women. Look for lots of great projects and challenges this upcoming year. Its going to be fun. Here is my card and 3D project made for the Celebration. I made a recipe book using papers from making memories and I used an image from Pollycraft. I used recipe cards from Hug Bug that I printed smaller to fit in the pockets of the book. Hope you like it. Help me welcome the new team by visiting their blogs and looking at all their great projects. Have a happy and safe new year tonight.






No comments:

Post a Comment